Beautiful letters from Andreia - Portugal & Sara in Italy.
So simple and dreamy.
I haven't neglected on letter-writing, it's just been a bit difficult to find that needed peace and inspiration to write. I assure you my dear pen friends whom I've yet to respond, that a letter written with care and much thought will be sent in the coming weeks. ❤



The semplicity of Andie's mail is always striking, I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm sorry to read you've been feeling uninspired lately. As you know, it happens to me too sometimes, and I think the key is not to rush things but let the inspiration coming back slowly ❤
Happy it made it to you safely. And totally understand what you mean, sometimes you just need to be in the right mood to be able to write. (And thank you Fab!)
ReplyDeleteAgreed!She puts together the loveliest mail :) ♥ Thank you again Andreia!
ReplyDeleteOh yes. It can be quite frustrating, especially when the letters start piling up and I feel bad for making my correspondences wait. But it just doesn't seem to work no matter how much I try to force myself out of being uninspired and restless, I always end up wasting precious paper. Sigh.