Friday, January 3

 First mail of 2014 came from Mickey in The Netherlands




Construction at my neighbour's is driving me utterly insane and I'd like to rant about how inconsiderate they are for putting us through this migraine while they sit back comfortably in their rented apartment channel surfing the entire day. Our house is literally vibrating and one of our shell collection fell off the shelf and chipped a bit around the edge due to all the heavy, continuous drilling next door. 

Butttttttt, I shall talk about lighter things such as this happy festive mail from Mickey! It's always nice to receive something christmassy post-christmas especially since I didn't exactly get to properly enjoy Christmas last year from being ill and all that. So when Mickey's letter arrived, it sort of did bring out the excitement I had before getting caught in the holiday madness. All the happy colours. 

Thank you Mickey!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm so glad to see you've received the letter ♡ wish you a wonderful New Year ☆☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's always a joy to receive a letter from you :) Happy New Year & I'll pen my reply as soon as I can :) x

      Delete
  2. That little reindeer is my favorite, I love deers ^.^

    ReplyDelete