Ohh, I'm waiting for you, lil' package! :3
Haha aw :D This shouldn't take a long time to reach you, or at least that's what I'd expect from opting for a registered mail service. Still, I will keep my fingers crossed! ♥
What you wrapped Fab's mail in is so cute! I love it
I recently ran out of that wrapping paper!! Need to get moreeeee :p
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ohh, I'm waiting for you, lil' package! :3
ReplyDeleteHaha aw :D This shouldn't take a long time to reach you, or at least that's what I'd expect from opting for a registered mail service. Still, I will keep my fingers crossed! ♥
DeleteWhat you wrapped Fab's mail in is so cute! I love it
ReplyDeleteI recently ran out of that wrapping paper!! Need to get moreeeee :p
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete