Monday, April 22

 

Today's outgoing mail will travel locally, and to Sara in Italy.


 

The brown envelope consist of a handmade folder filled with some paper ephemera that I sourced and found, specially for a very good friend of mine who turned 26 recently. It was a fun birthday present to put together and I'm excited yet very concerned about her reaction to it. I'm parting with a few of my favourite polish stamps and a local stamp (as seen affixed on the envie) of a Black-naped Tern that was issued in 1966.  Apparently it is of very little value because it was such a common print/stamp in the past, but I like the simplicity of it and wish I could obtain more for snail-mailing as I'm sure it will bring some delight to my pen pals.



4 comments:

  1. <3 I love your handmade folder it's so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it so much! <3
    Thanks Corey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sara :)
      I hope it reaches you quickly and safely! ♥

      Delete