Wednesday, April 17




“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea...and ideas are bulletproof.”

Today, I decided that I will begin my day by reading the graphic novel of V for Vendetta. I loved the film, but embarrassed to confess that I never got to complete the comic. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've never read this one! I've read some by Alan Moore (Watchmen and a Batman or two, I believe); he's quite good! You'll have to let me know if V is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the graphic novel, I think it made me understand the film a little better and yes! you should have a look if you can find it at your local bookstore or library :) It was actually my first time reading his work so I think I may look into his other stuff :)

      Delete