Friday, January 18


Today's outgoing letters to Linda (UK), Lena (Russia) and Mickey in the Netherlands! Excuse the red tint at the bottom of the image, I was still in my huge red pajama-top when I took that photo in the morning and the camera somehow captured a reflection of it.


Here's an up-close of the stamps I used. The 1 cent stamp of a ship was issued in 1980, it belongs to one of my favourite local stamp series and I was completely thrilled when the kind old man at a philatelic shop agreed to sell me some at a higher price, though still affordable and considerably cheap since you can't actually purchase them off post-offices or anywhere else.

1cent's literally obsolete in Singapore; not a bad thing really, I don't quite like too many coins weighing down in my wallet. 

Happy Weekend all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment