I love getting mail on Mondays. Depending on my schedule, it gives me ample time to send a reply within the week. Today, despite the lunch-time rain, the postman came with letters from Claudia in Barcelona and Katelynn in Alaska - which according to the cancellation stamp, was first processed on the 25th of November 2012!

And of course, here's proof of the delayed delivery - a thanksgiving / autumn themed mail! I honestly don't know much about thanksgiving but it seems so long ago. 2012 has literally expired and though I'm still finding it bit unbelievable, I'm slowly coming to terms with it and actually learning to be grateful for the present, instead of clinging on to a past.
The paper which Claudia wrote her letter on was very cute and resembles an enlarged (scallop-shaped) tea biscuit, those are the best!

Letters are a nice way to start the week! Have a good one, all!
I love envelopes with lots of stamps <3 In Italy we don't have low value stamps so a regular envelope get maximum 2 stamps :c Anyways, the first thing I thought when I saw Claudia's letter is that it reminded me of tea biscuis too, so cute! x
ReplyDeleteI normally get a single international stamp unless I request for specifics. I think 5cent's the lowest stamp value over here, but it's getting dull already since it's always the same design. D: Oh well, I do actually like the stamps you use!
Delete