Wednesday, October 29


It's been a while and I hope I can soon be consistent with letter writing once more. Before the end of this week, I'll finally drop off a letter to Fab & Claudia. Yesterday noon, I also received 2 beautiful mail from the creative Jennifer & lovely Chantal, who even enclosed a fossilized sea urchin. How curious!

 Jennifer, United States

 Chantal, Germany


4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the letter and gifts. ♡ Nothing too special but chosen with care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely loved the gifts and letter, thank you so much dear ❤ I've already written you a reply, and am waiting to put everything together before I mail it off :)

      Delete
  2. Although I've seen sea urchins before, I've never seen a fossilized one, it's a really fascinating and peculiar gift! Great taste you have, Chantal! Also, I love Jennifer's personalized paper, it's a very nice touch :)

    PS. Can wait for my beautiful letter to reach me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? Gotta love mother nature gifts!
      I adore Jennifer's personalized letter writing paper too, it's such a nice idea for a creative or a letter writer in general. :)

      Delete