Tuesday, July 16




Last Friday, a very lovely mail from Lena in Russia appeared in my mailbox.
Monday's outgoing mail is on its way to Mickey and Charmaine in the Philippines. 

5 comments:

  1. why is your package taking so long to reach meee? ç_ç I hate the postal service! ..I will write you a letter soon, I miss writing to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I've made sure not to put in anything too attractive because knowing how our inconsistent our mails have been, I'm also worried an irresponsible postal staff would open it and take whatever they might find as "valuable".GAH. :( I honestly doubt it's lost! I miss your letters too!! I might have a draft of my last letter to you, I'll find it and slip it together with a new letter! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent your letter yesterday, my dear (: Hope you get it soon! <3 And again, thanks for the postcard and the keychain! Hope you're having a lovely July,

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting! You're always so quick with your replies, thank you (: <3

      Delete