Beautiful letters (& stamps) arrived early this week from Fabrizia (Italy), Mickey (The Netherlands) & Jacob in the states.




First of all, the postman dropped by late Monday evening with Fab's very lovely package that contained interesting bits and bobs from her trip to Paris in March! I've seen a photograph of the little gifts she specially assembled for her pen-pals, but it was a lot more exciting to hold it in my hands! I was almost reluctant to untiet the string to reveal the contents because it looked so nice as a whole. :)
Mickey's very cute letter also arrived lunch time today, along with Jacob's very compelling letter. I adore the illustrations on the stationery that Mickey used, and of course, the packet of plant seeds that she included in the mail! How I wish it were Spring where I live, the weather continues to confuse us as of late. I guess I could try to get used to it.
Thank you Fab, Mickey & Jacob! Happy mail-week, all! I hope you find something delightful in your letter box!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment