Friday, April 5


Thank you for the questions Rachel .

. What was the last film you saw in the cinema? Did you enjoy it?
The last film I caught at the cinema, which I thoroughly enjoyed, was the Hobbit.

. What fictional character do you think you could be best friends with? 
Luna Lovegood.

.Name one guilty pleasure film, tv show, song or book you enjoy (meaning something you might not normally admit to! And if you want, you can name one of each...!).
Harry Belafonte's Jump In the Line.

.What superpower would you love to have?
 Teleportation.

.If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
So many places! Hm. Iceland

.Elvis or the Beatles? 
The Beatles

.What scares you most? 
Losing loved ones.

.Who’s your favorite poet?
Have to confess that I’m rather ignorant when it comes to poetry, but I do love the writings of Edward Gorey and Edgar Allan Poe.
 
If you could run away with a circus or traveling carnival, what act would you be?
A contortionist, or part of an insignificant circus band playing the glockenspiel.
 
.Describe your perfect day.
A day filled with adventure, good food, pleasant weather and a happy mail box. 

4 comments:

  1. Normally I do not like these 'question/answer' things but this one's pretty cool. <3
    Why did you want to be in Iceland the moment you answered the questions? °^°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think at that point when I chose it as my answer, I had a great desire to escape to somewhere far, green and magical and Iceland seem to fit the description perfectly. I've also always had a fascination with the country :)

      Delete
  2. I love all your answers! Thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions. I would love to visit Iceland as well, and also be able to teleport!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teleporting would make life SO much more interesting don't you think? :) Thank you Rachel!♥

      Delete