What a draining, humid week it has been, probably the reason the postman decided to miss a day of work on Wednesday. Nonetheless, he did come by with 2 very lovely mail earlier in the week : a gorgeous postcard from dear Chantal in Germany and a very well-written letter from Jacob in the states.
Exquisite is how I'd describe his letter and it would have been my first received mail sealed with wax had it not been destroyed during the delivery process. What an unfortunate thing to happen, I'm still rather gutted to this day.

Thank you Jacob & Chantal! ♥
I always admire Jacob's letters on IG, his penmanship is great and I'm sure he has a lot of interesting things to discuss as well :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a shame for the waxseal tho, hopefully next time the post will be less harsh and you'll be able to enjoy it <3
Oh yes, he sure has lots of interesting things to share and I have to say that I wish I had his patience and penmanship skills.
DeleteThank you Fab!I've never received a letter sealed with wax before so the idea of it excites me. :D ♥
ohh that stamp is really cool... :)
ReplyDeleteWhich stamp? The one of Germany? Yes! I also liked the cancellation stamp that came with it :)
Delete