Wednesday, February 6

 

Yesterday, I received Fabrizia's letter that successfully travelled all the way from Italy. Incase you're wondering, that's not an actual baker's twine around the envelope but I thought it's quite clever. I really liked the stationery she used, and I assume it's one of her very own designs. Fab creates paper stationery which she occasionally releases for a free download over on her blog!



I must be in luck since I received beautiful stamps 2 days in a row! Thank you!♥

8 comments:

  1. Hi there! :) Found you via Fab's mail blog and I follow you on Instagram! I just love your photos so much especially since they are of mail, hehe! ^-^ Your blog is so lovely and I look forward to more of your blog posts. I wish you more gorgeous letters in the mail! :)

    Xoxo,
    Yasmeen

    littlepostaltravels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello yasmeen, thank you so much for the nice words! :)
      You have a very nice blog too, so you can consider me a new follower!

      Delete
  2. I love the light pastel colors! And beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you for stopping by!
      They are very beautiful aren't they! Bird stamps are one of my favourites :)

      Delete
  3. FAb always send super cute stuff! This letter is completely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does indeed, it's always nice to receive mails with little surprises in it :)

      Delete
  4. Your guess is right, it's my own stationery :) I tried to send letters with real baker twine a couple of times but they never made it to their recipients, so I came up with a safer alternative to it! Glad you liked it despite the randomness of the content xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! random is fun!:) I'm never choosy when it comes to (hand-written) mail and it's such a nice thing to find little paper surprises no matter the content in my letterbox! (: Thank you!!!

      Delete