Saturday, January 12



Yesterday I received a letter from Lena that was posted on the 29th of November last year! Apparently, the Russian postal system isn't one of the best but regardless of the duration, I'm really glad it actually got delivered. I initially assumed my letter never reached her as Lena did warn me of the unpredictable Russian post, or that she had been too busy to respond. So you can imagine how surprised and happy I was when I found her mail in my letter box. ♥:) Along with her very interesting letter, she sent me a nice cross-stitched cat, which the photo above doesn't do justice as I only realised later, while uploading it on the mac, that it was flipped on the wrong side when I took the picture.  I know, I can be so oblivious. D:

It has been quite a week, and I'm ready to catch up with my letters
Good weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. So many pretty stamps! I love Russian postage :)
    Ahah, it happens to me too sometimes to take picture and find out that the letter is upside down or stuff like that xD I guess my head is in the clouds most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!Yea I don't know why it took me so long to realise that something was off XD Ah well.
      Those are actually my first russian stamps and they're certainly pretty!Gotta love animal stamps <33

      Delete