Saturday, January 5


It is still Christmas at home as our lovely tree continues to light up the living room. I wish we could have it up permenently but then I'd have one less thing to look forward to next Christmas. This week, the postman seem a bit more like his usual self. Amongst stacks of bills and advertisements, I managed to find handwritten delight.  

 

Earlier in the week, I received a GORGEOUS card from Emily (US) and a surprise mail from Ludivine in France! We briefly exchanged postcards last year after I contacted her for a swap, and well, I just didn't expect to receive anything else from her. How very thoughtful :) I'll surely be sending Ludivine a little something back in the coming week.



Yesterday afternoon, I also received a lovely holiday mail from Mickey in The Netherlands! Always filled with exciting bits and bobs, she even included transportation tickets (I do believe) from her trip to Berlin in December :) ! Now if you must know, I have a special liking for used tickets of any kind, especially if they're foreign.

 


I genuinely love and appreciate the effort Mickey puts into her letters, they're very nice to receive.


Lastly, as 2012 is now history and life in general has resumed its pace, I found some time this week to pen a letter to Emily in the states and Fabrizia in Italy. 

Happy New Year, I hope snail-mailers will continue receiving delightful things in the post, and everyone will find an opportunity to do something massive and creative this year.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful mail! Ludivine's card is gorgeous o: and well, you can bet I'm super excited to see that a letter for me has been sent! :°3

    ReplyDelete