Monday, December 3



  

I haven't the time to post last week's received mail as I have been running around getting some Christmas and work-related things done. I am incredibly excited about December and I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one ! 

Last week, I received my first letter from Finland (Jenny!) which came with tea and cute stationery. I also found a postcard from Miyuki hidden amongst a couple of junk mail, Thankfully! I don't know how long it must have been in there but I'm glad I didn't toss it away by accident. 

Today's incoming mail from Mickey (Netherlands) and Claudia (Barcelona) ! Yet another great week of wonderful mail and gorgeous stamps. Mickey's mail included lovely paper ephemera and a typewritten letter! 




 

It was nice to finally receive a letter from Claudia because she seem like someone I could get along with and also I was interested in knowing what more she could tell me about Barcelona. The city I long to visit once more.  

Every mail fascinates me, every stamp is an addition to my little growing collection. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment