Hello, it's been so long and I feel guilty for not keeping my promise of updating this blog more regularly. There are no excuses except, I mostly feel uninspired to blog. Occasionally, I try to think of seeming interesting content, but it never quite gets pushed through. Oh well.
Mail has been slow moving since December, there are days I too procrastinate a little too much and I apologise to all my wonderful pen friends for the delayed response. This week however, something cheerful finally arrived in my letter box and I haven't felt so excited like I did, in a long time. A letter! (a very long and well written one) from Italy and 2 gorgeous postcards from Japan and Germany. I have to say, receiving good hand written mail motivates me and I'm actually really keen at this point, to be fully enthusiastic about writing and putting together mail like I used to. Yet, I am also mentally, physically drained from work and other personal matters.
From Sara, Italy.
From Chantal, Germany & Miyuki, Japan
Thank you lovely ladies, I surely will pen a reply very soon. I also signed up for Fab's Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt, which I missed out the past 2 years. So the good news it, I am getting back to doing more fun mail-related stuff and while I'm sitting here looking dreadful and lethargic like I need an oxygen tank and some vitamins to get going, I am actually really excited inside.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment