Monday, September 22

So, after months of juggling between freelance work, procrastination and side projects. I finally opened my first etsy shop this morning. I am excited just to see the small things I made being listed on the website, I guess I can be silly like that. More stationery and other knick knacks will be added to the shop gradually, so please keep a look out for it. :) 

Thank you to everyone who has been so encouraging, I am entirely grateful

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! <3
    Your shop looks lovely and I can not wait to see even more of your work there. Also Neden and I am looking forward to order something when I have finally discovered how to use PayPal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantal & Neden ! It makes me glad to know you appreciate my work :) Thank you, thank you!

      Delete