A small book shelf with glass protection stood outside a house in a quiet neighbourhood. Hand written on the sides of it says: Take a book, Leave a book, Enjoy. What a charming find on a Saturday night.❤
What a wonderful idea. I have the feeling that these kind of things pop up everywhere lately. Here we have three large bookshelves at a local super market where people can leave and take books. I found some very good ones - and all the books I brought there were taken so fast!
Perhaps so! It was my first time coming across something like this over here, and what more at a residential estate. You can say I was pleasantly surprised and inspired :) It is such a great idea to get people involved in book reading/exchanging. One of these days I'll take a trip down and leave a book or two. :)
What a wonderful idea. I have the feeling that these kind of things pop up everywhere lately. Here we have three large bookshelves at a local super market where people can leave and take books. I found some very good ones - and all the books I brought there were taken so fast!
ReplyDeletePerhaps so! It was my first time coming across something like this over here, and what more at a residential estate. You can say I was pleasantly surprised and inspired :) It is such a great idea to get people involved in book reading/exchanging. One of these days I'll take a trip down and leave a book or two. :)
ReplyDelete