Thursday, July 17


Some months ago, Mickey selected my blog for a "liebster award".  
Thank you, & Thank you for the questions. ♥


.What are your favourite flowers?  
I find Orchids quite strange & beautiful, I also like Hydrangeas, Poppies and Narcissus.  

.What does your home look like?  
My home's present state is Cluttered, with a display of inconsistent old & new decorations. Which could give off an "eerie" vibe sometimes, especially when there is a lack of sunlight shining into the house. 

. Is there something you'd always wanted to know? 
I’ve always been curious about mythological creatures and sunken cities, their existence / possibility of existence in this world. I also would like to pick up a traditional skill from each country I visit.  

. What do you remember about your childhood?  
My childhood was quite confusing, lonely and a bit unconventional as compared to most children I knew at that age. One thing I remember about it is my fascination in sucking the sap of an ixora plant.  

. What is your top 5 of places you would like to visit?   
Iceland, definitely. I’d like to see the whole of the Philippines – Batanes especially. Germany. Brighton-England. Portugal. Fiji island. etc etc. It’s difficult to answer this question honestly, cause there’s so many places I’d love to go. 

. What is your guilty pleasure? --> music. :   
Disney’s Alice in Wonderland soundtrack.

. What is your lucky number and why?  
I don’t actually think I have a lucky number. I can’t seem to relate myself with one considering my lack of interest in Math back in school. Haha.

. What makes you happy?  
I have learnt to be happy just by being with the people who truly matter to me. I don’t mean to sound like a glutton, but Food easily makes me feel better as well. Not forgetting, a simple, handwritten letter. 

. What makes you proud and why?  
I think, knowing I’ve come so far in life despite all the crazy challenges I’ve faced in the past is something I’m proud of.   

. What is your favorite meal/recipe?  
As mentioned above, I love food, which makes this yet another difficult question to answer as I can never pick just one. I enjoy a fresh and hearty meal, and I especially like brunch dishes. 

. Morning or evening? 
I like a bit of both, but I’m much more of a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment