A letter from the ever creative Fabrizia in Italy.
I was excited to find a couple of her latest snail mail themed stationery along with her letter, her designs are just too adorable if you ask me. If you're into letter-writing or simply an enthusiastic stationery collector, do keep an eye on her online shop here & here for more lovely illustrated stationery.
I have never "won" an online giveaway, but when Ari Bird ( IG : abirdbrain) informed me that I was one of the lucky 10 to receive an art zine of hers, I was over the moon. Every page is fascinating, and I'm quite in love with the chosen method of printing, I wonder if I could find a service shop here that does similar.
More of her works for sale Here.
I have never "won" an online giveaway, but when Ari Bird ( IG : abirdbrain) informed me that I was one of the lucky 10 to receive an art zine of hers, I was over the moon. Every page is fascinating, and I'm quite in love with the chosen method of printing, I wonder if I could find a service shop here that does similar.
More of her works for sale Here.
Thank you ladies!❤




So perfect, this entire post!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked the goodies! I've got some more interesting stuff ready for the next letter tho :3
ReplyDeletemuch love ❤