Linda, UK
Michelle, United States
Anna, United States
Hello, it's been a few weeks since I did a snail-mail update. I haven't received much lately but the ones that were brought by the postman were completely incredible and made up for the days without mail. Linda and Michelle sent pretty stationery and Anna's letter fascinated me entirely. I'd like to pen my reply soon-ish, but I feel in a mess this month for some reason. My room, which I had intended to reorganize before Christmas, is in chaos. There is constant loud banging from construction work at my neighbour's and that just frustrates my thoughts. I still have many things I want/need to do before the festivities kick in, but as much as I want things done, I feel slightly exhausted from the mere thought of my very unorganized schedule and lazy bones.
Soon, soon. I promise you.




No comments:
Post a Comment