Lovely outgoing indeed! <3 I'm moving in five days finally, and seeing your posts is killling me... @_@ Can't wait to go back to snail mail hah you don't know how much I miss it!
Aw! I hope you'll settle down quickly once you're there so you can get All the things you want done. :) I'll try to remember to leave you a message on your blog or Instagram before you leave for Korea.
I like the name label you used for Fab's mail.
ReplyDeleteMade it with a tapewriter!Mine is a little old and stiff but it still works quite nicely. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that I love your blog and your posts.
Best regards,
Ana
http://annemeetstheworld.blogspot.com
Thank you Ana ! :)
DeleteLovely outgoing indeed! <3 I'm moving in five days finally, and seeing your posts is killling me... @_@ Can't wait to go back to snail mail hah you don't know how much I miss it!
ReplyDeleteAw! I hope you'll settle down quickly once you're there so you can get All the things you want done. :) I'll try to remember to leave you a message on your blog or Instagram before you leave for Korea.
Delete