Tuesday, March 5

 

The amount of old clutter in my room suggests I am a hoarder, and I'm slowly trying to figure what should be done about it. Sunday morning, I decided to rip out some lined papers from past school exercise books, trim the edges and age them with coffee. It is fairly simple, all you need are : Papers, Cling wrap or plastic sheets, a sponge (or a thick flat brush) and Coffee, of course!



I hope my penpals who will receive them in the mail do not mind the crinkle
 Are you a clutterholic like I am?

4 comments:

  1. I am! And I love the way you transformed those pages, I surely wouldn't mind receiving a letter written on them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept a few coffee papers to use in my next letter to you! :) ♥

      Delete
  2. Don't worry, Corey, you are not alone when it comes to hoarding ;) I'm a big hoarder too...so much so that my room looks like messy, lol. I would find it hard to separate myself with all these things. Anyways, I love the way you aged these papers. I need to start doing that. It makes the paper look so vintage-y and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Me too!I simply do not have the heart to toss away random clutter, especially if I loved them once in my life. Such a sentimental person.D: By the way, I sent you a short letter some weeks back, I hope it has reached you by now. ♥

      Delete