


Last year, we sorted out a pile of old paper junk my uncle left for the garbage and found these amazing oriental painting postcards he purchased at the national zoo years ago. I don't even think the current postcards you find in the zoo gift shop these days are anything close to these gems. It's be great if they're still available though, I'd love to buy some for snail-mailing. What do you think?
You've found a real treasure, can't believe your uncle was about to throw them away :0 Those postacards are so gorgeous it would be worth to frame them!
ReplyDeleteI know! He got rid a ton of old used cards too, they were quite nice so I kept a couple of them. I'm glad I found these, you can say it was love at first sight :3 hehehe ♥
DeleteThey are so beautiful. You are very lucky finding this treasure. (:
ReplyDeleteIf they are still available you should buy some (if they are not too expensive). I believe your pen pals would be very happy if they receive them. <3
I thought of you the first thing I saw these postcards! I hope at least I'll be able to find something similar so I can snail-mail them out :) ♥
Delete